Freelance instructors required for: A320, A330 & B737NG simulator training
Bech Aviation are looking for freelance instructors to join our expanding company. We provide SIM sessions across Europe for screening preparation, confidence building and bespoke tailored pilot training sessions on request. To succeed in this position you will need to have experience with providing professional training and have the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Duration: To be confirmed
- Roster pattern: Freelance
- Salary: Excellent pay negotiable, based on qualification level (experience)
- Locations: Madrid, Manchester, Gatwick, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Brussels.
- Commencement date: As soon as possible
- Minimum of 1,000 hours total time
- Minimum of 1000 hours on multi crew aircraft
- Experience with training
- Licence: EASA – SFI rating
- Passport: EU Passport or the right to live and work within the European Union.
- English language proficiency level: Minimum ICAO level 4
Interested in the opportunity?
If you meet the above requirements and would like to receive more details please complete the enquiry form below and upload your CV to be considered for the freelance instructor positions.